Cps Energy offers, rebates when you buy and install qualifying high efficiency central air conditioning and heat pump systems
- Rebate amounts are determined by the overall seasonal energy efficiency rating
( SEER) central units that qualify must have a seer rating of 15 seer or grater and energy efficiency rating (EER ) of 12 or greater.
- This rebates apply to home improvement.
- In order to qualify for rebates , all HVAC equipment must be installed by hvac contractor licensed within the state of Texas.
Attic insulation rebate . $0.25 per square foot of attic insulation installed .
The insulation may be fiberglass, cellulose, spray foam or other. The rebate Amount is base on the amount of insulation installed over the conditioned space.
WHEN IS TIME TO REPLACED YOUR AIR CONDITIONING UNIT?
- Energy Star recommends upgrading to an energy efficient unit if your air conditioning is 10 years or older , AIR 3000 recommends to replace your air conditioning if is between 10 to 15 years old.
- If your air conditioning needs frequent repairs, some rooms in your home are too hot, or have humidity problems.
- When your electric bill is too high, replacing your air conditioning for high efficiency unit, will lower your utility bills.